Vit C Serum Plus: Loaded with essential Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid, this serum is designed to support natural collagen production, brighten, smooth, firm and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone along with fine lines and wrinkles.
Vitamin C Serum Plus
Apply a thin layer to freshly cleansed and toned skin. Follow with your favorite moisturizer and SPF (during the day).
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A stable, water soluble derivative of Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid mono-dihydrogen phosphate magnesium salt). Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate will be transformed by skin enzymes into Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C). It functions as an antioxidant, helps improve skin elasticity and decreases wrinkles through stimulation of collagen synthesis. It also promotes even skin tone by helping to inhibit melanocyte overstimulation. Vitamin C also strengthens skin’s barrier response and reduces inflammation.
- Hyaluronic Acid: achieves ultimate hydration by attracting up to 1000 times its weight in water from the moisture in the air. It helps replenish the moisture content of aging and environmentally damaged skin while it restores youthful radiance, smooths the look of fine lines, and helps increase the skin’s ability to retain moisture, leaving skin fresh and fabulous.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): The active form of Vitamin B3 (also known as Nicotinic Acid). Offers multiple benefits for the skin, such as improves skin’s elasticity, dramatically enhances barrier function, helps erase discolorations, reduces blemishes, dissipates red blotchiness, and revive skin’s healthy tone and texture.
Aqua, Hyaluronic Acid, *Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Methyl Gluceth-20, Sorbitol, Allantoin, Carbomer, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Hydroxyethlcellulose, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium EDTA, Capryl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Pyridoxine HCI, Maltodextrin
Please refer to the manufacturer packaging for an expiration date. If an expiration date is not found, contact Michele Corley Clinical Skincare.
Note: Aylin Skincare Therapy is the distributor of this product. All questions not related to sales or shipping should be sent directly to the manufacturer.
Please allow up to 48 hours for product orders to be mailed or picked up at ASCT. Pickup details will be listed in your order confirmation.
All shipping is done via USPS Flat Rate (2-3 business days) or First Class (1-3 business days).
It is the client's responsibility to order products before they run out.
If you are not satisfied with a skin care product, your skin therapist will exchange it within 7 days of purchase. If the product has not been opened, exchanges can be made up to 6 weeks after purchase.
- Items must be unopened and in the original packaging.
- Return postage will not be refunded.
- Sale items are final.
- Makeup cannot be exchanged or returned once opened.